The National Kidney Foundation of Illinois and a panel of experts discuss telemedicine, including strategies for preparing for a visit, and what to expect during a visit.
• Tipu Puri, MD, PhD | University of Chicago | Moderator
• Suneel Udani, MD | NANI
• Amishi Desai, DO | Loyola
• Ana Ricardo, MD, MPH, MS | UIC
This webinar covers:
• What is telemedicine and how it is used?
• How telemedicine has changed as a result of COVID-19?
• What should I do to prepare for telemedicine visits?
• Challenges and successes of telemedicine (eg, what works, what doesn’t work, and what can be done better)
• What's the future of telemedicine?