- Opportunity to attend the annual Controversies in Nephrology: An Academic Debate event at no charge
- Invitation to join the private PAB Google Group, to share and exchange information and resources with colleagues and fellow PAB members
- Opportunity to serve on active advisory committees focused on Research and/or Patient and Professional Programs
- Name will be listed on the NKFI's website as a member (with your permission)
- Receive regular e-updates regarding NKFI programming and opportunities to volunteer, or attend upcoming professional development programs
Annual Membership Cost: $150
For fellows, medical residents and students: Free
Looking for a job in the renal field? Visit our Kidney Career Center to learn more.
Do you know of upcoming educational events for professionals? Let us know, and we'll promote it.
Professional Advisory Board Executive Committee
Shubhada Ahya, MD, Chair, Northwestern University Medicine
Stella Awua-Larbi, MD, Silver Cross Hospital
Amishi Desai, DO, University of Illinois Health
Chet Desai, MD, Southwest Nephrology Associates
Michael Fischer, MD, MSPH, Research Chair, University of Illinois Health
Jay Paparello, MD, Northwestern University Medicine
Tipu Puri, MD, PHd, Past Chair, University of Chicago Medicine
Tammy Poma, NP, University of Chicago Medicine
Madhav Rao, MD, Associates in Nephrology
Ana Ricardo, MD, MPH, MS, University of Illinois Health
Andres Serrano, MD, Mt. Sinai Hospital
Suneel Udani, MD, Nephrology Associates of Northern Indiana and Illinois
Professional Advisory Board Members
View the full list of PAB Members to find a member near you.