|CHAPTER 6:||Resource Directories|
|Topic 14||PKD Foundation|
The Polycystic Kidney Foundation was founded in 1982, to pursue polycystic kidney disease research, education, and awareness.
PKD foundation promotes programs of research and fosters awareness among medical professionals, corporations, foundations and the general public.
The PKD Foundation Is:
dedicated to discovering the cause, improving treatment and finding a cure for polycystic kidney disease.
The PKD Foundation:
- Develops funding for peer-approved biomedical research projects.
- Engages legislators in Congress to promote PKD research.
The PKD Foundation Offers::
- A membership, which includes: four PKD Progress newsletters annually, discount on the PKD Annual Conference registration.
- 33% discount on PKD Foundation books and publications.
- Estate and gift design service and information packet.