The National Kidney Foundation of Illinois improves the health and well-being of people at risk for or affected by kidney disease through prevention, education and empowerment. Through our unique KidneyMobile® health screenings and educational programs, we are the leading organization in Illinois dedicated to ending kidney disease.
Through our public relations efforts, we work to develop comprehensive media relations and awareness initiatives. Please contact us for media assistance with:
- A local or national story about the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois, the local Illinois affiliate of the National Kidney Foundation in New York
- Interviews with an expert, local spokesperson (available for a variety of kidney and transplantation-related topics)
- Official statements about the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois and our policies and positions on key issues
- Assistance with stories related to our fundraising events, corporate partnerships or educational programs such as the KidneyMobile®, World Kidney Day, Walk for Kidneys, or the Gift of Life Gala
- General questions about the Foundation